Friday, July 5, 2013

Oh I am getting old!!

4th of July started out with a bang!
First the 5K run (no I watched the babies!)
Then my dear friend Elaine invited us over to pick cherries at her house.  Not only did the babies have fun, but so did my oldest daughter and SIL. Cherry pies on the way!!


4th Fun!


Little T~~ 4 years old
Little M~~22 months


THEN!!
My middle daughter thought it would be fun to play Red Rover!
With the adults.

I tell you those SIL's would not let go!  Nothing like having your daughters hanging on your arms.
I hurt in places I did not know I had!!

Of course we ended the day with fireworks.
Hope you had a wonderful day too!

Today
REST!!!


6 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful day with your family. It has been too hot to go out, so we stayed home and had the kids over for a cookout, enough excitement for me, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cherries! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shot of Little T and Little M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cherries would have never made it to become pies in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of fun! You are very blessed....

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!