Thursday, October 20, 2011

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Finally,
I did some sewing I can show you!!
Dr. Seuss Blocks



HEY!!

Did you know that there is going to be a Ghastlie Blog Hop?
Did you know that I get to participate?
Did you know that 54 people will be showcasing Ghastlie projects?
Did you know there will be prizes?
Did you know it all starts

MONDAY?!!

I will post all the participating blogs here on Sunday night so you will not miss a single one!
54 people!

October24th through November 4th!

Now that is a

Woo Hoo, we can shout about.

I also added my Scary/Fun/ Halloween music to my blog.
Enjoy!

Shhh....
Another Ghasterlie Sneak Peek



I also started to follow this wonderful blog
verykerryberry
she has this picture posted

(curiosity of Kerry's blog)

I cannot tell you how badly I want these fabrics in all the colors
but, as the saying goes...
I am a "day late and a dollar short"
insert very sad face here :0(

11 comments:

  1. Ooo...whatcha gonna do with those Seuss blocks? I'm such a curious one. Your signature is SO danged cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun Jane...how are we ever going to keep up with you..love your signature.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Dr. Seuss blocks. I really DO need to get some of that fabric and make something adorable for my little buglets. Can't wait to see your Ghastlie projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your Ghastlies project

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a simple pillowcase out of the ghastlies last year. You are going to have a great time with the group. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the blog hop and what you have done.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have been busy.
    This Ghastlie thing is very intriguing. I look forward to see what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me loves all of your special projects and that fabric with the mouchoir..( not sure what you call them in english) but I LOVE THAT too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the girl with the scarf is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking blocks! Also glad to see i am not the only one excited about the Ghastlie blog Hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see your ghastlies! Those circles have me curious-

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!