Monday, August 30, 2010

Patches for Lissa

I would like to start out with some wonderful news,
Lissa is getting better!!!!
You can read about Lissa on Mel's Blog.

Thank you so much to the blogging community for uniting and caring and making blocks for this very special quilt. You have no idea what your kindness has done.

I will be accepting blocks until this Saturday, September 4th. On Monday, I will be sending Mel your wonderful blocks and kind donations.

If you would still like to participate and do not think you blocks will arrive here by Saturday, you may, of course, send them directly to Mel.

God Bless you all!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't that wonderful news? I know she will love her quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jane I so hope that ours has arrived... a nd I hope until Saturday that they will get there... please let me know when they do.... the pigeons from Australia to the USA are sometimes flying against the wind... he he...
    Hugs Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you dear, sweet Jane for organizing this!!

    And to all who have so eagerly and lovingly sent in blocks!!

    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news.
    I just wanted to let you know that I have not had any QATW blocks for the whole month of August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news about Lissa. Hope she continues to progress...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful to hear the news aobut Lissa! It will be nice for my blocks to be in her quilt.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news, thanks for keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!