Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Flick Pick #6







Remember just movies I like…
Not in any particular order…
Use your own discretion….

Friday Flick Pick # 6

How about something new!!
Princess and the Frog(209)
With the talented voices of:

Anika Noni Rose as Tiana
Bruno Campos as Prince Naveen
Keith David
Michael-Leon Wooley
Jennifer Cody
Oprah Winfrey
Many more talented actors


What a wonderful animated tale, it true Disney style. It has been a while since I have loved a Disney film. This is one of those. If you have not seen it yet, please do so.
Set in New Orleans, Tiana has a dream, to own her own restaurant. But kissing a frog, may make that dream only a dream. It also has a wonderful musical score.

Warning, there are some intense scenes so a little one might want to close their eyes, but that seems to be in all Disney movies. All in all, fun to watch.

Jane’s vote 4 stars

I had no idea Oprah was in the film, now I guess I will just have to watch it again!!
Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. This is one Disney film that I have never seen! How can that be? I will have to watch it, gotta love Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love animation! Would love to watch this movie :)
    Thank you, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, that is dd's FAVORITE movie. She just delights and says, "It isn't slime, it's mucous" type comments all the time.~

    Lucy~

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!